Big show to start off the year, highlighted by one of the LPGA’s Best & Brightest, Brittany Lincicome! She’ll be filling us in on her 2016 year, her plans for 2017 and then take her turn in the HOT SEAT as we rapid fire some questions about life on the LPGA Tour!
We’ll also kick off the New Year right with some Health & Fitness tips from our resident TPI Certified Expert, Hector Ramos from Somar Strength.
Once you’ve got your body headed in the right direction, we’ll address the biggest challenge in golf as we get “Purely Mental” with world renowned sports psychologist and mental coach to many of the biggest names in golf, Dr. Bob Winters!
Saturday morning LIVE from 8-9AM EST on WSRQ Radio. Download the WSRQ Radio App to listen live, stream online at www.wsrqradio.com or tune in locally on the Suncoast at 106.9FM, 98.3FM and 1220AM!
2015 is in the books and oh what a year it was! Too many great memories to list them all, but highlights included:
- Meeting and introducing David Feherty during his Live Off Tour performance at Van Wezel
- LIVE broadcasts and coverage from PGA, LPGA, Symetra and West Florida Golf Tour Events!
- Interviews and an “in-studio” lesson from the legendary golf teacher and best-selling author, David Leadbetter
- Hanging with Nancy Lopez, Jan Stephenson, Juli Inkster and the stars of the LPGA Legends tour as Team USA won one of the most dramatic international team golf events in HISTORY at the ISPS Handa Cup at Palm Aire Country Club
- Meeting and getting to know two of the very best in the business, Hector and Barbara Ramos from Somar Strength!
- The privilege of playing and featuring so many of our great local golf courses including: Bradenton Country Club, Waterlefe, Ritz Carlton, TPC Prestancia, Palm Aire Country Club, Laurel Oak, Sarabay Country Club, Rolling Green, Serenoa, Capri Isles, Waterford, Calusa Lakes, Pinebrook Ironwood, Oyster Creek, The Esplanade, The Concession, The Founders Club, Suncoast Golf Center
- Big thanks to my Dad, Stephen, for co-hosting this year!!!!
And now it’s on to 2016! We’ve got big plans this year and will be out on the road early, covering the LPGA Coates Golf Championship in Ocala, the PGA Tour Valspar Championship at Innisbrook, The Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill and one of our favorite events of the year, The Guardian Retirement Championship from Sarabay Country Club.
In addition, we’ve got great interviews lining up including some of the biggest names in the world of golf as well as many of our local PGA and LPGA teaching professionals, authors, course architects, and much, much more. Here’s to a spectacular 2016 and thanks so much for listening!
Tune in Saturday, August 29th as we turn our focus to the issues, factors and solutions for seniors looking to improve their game and their life as they enjoy their senior years!
As many of you know, I’ve personally started a journey to better health and have had the privilege of working with two of my favorite people in the world, Hector Ramos & Barbara Ramos from Somar Strength. With the combination of evaluation, work-outs, stretching and massage, I’m making progress, but I continue to be blown away by the knowledge, expertise and care that I’m receiving with Hector & Barbara. I learn something every time I see them and I’m thrilled to announce that I’m able to share them with YOU! On this Saturday mornings show, they will be giving away a TPI Screening and Full Performance Evaluation. This is a golf specific evaluation, and if you play at all, no matter what your skill level, I promise you this will be a fabulous experience! This is a $300 value and has been truly life-changing for me!!!! Tune in tomorrow morning from 8-9AM for your chance to win –WSRQRADIO.com or 106.9FM, 98.9FM & 1220 AM. Somar Strength is the official trainer of the West Florida Golf Tour!
We’ll also be joined by John Bennett, Northcroft Golf. John will be joining us from “across the pond” in England to tell us about Northcroft’s products and ways to help seniors continue to enjoy the game for years to come with “backsaving” devices! Visit their website at www.northcroftgolf.com.